Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Maddy's Milestones...

So we have been so busy lately, I have alot of super cute pics of Maddy but haven't had time to get them uploaded. I just wanted to post a few little video clips of Maddy until I can get my pics ready to be up. Maddy is growing up so fast! She is still super tall, but still skinny, and has reached so many new milestones..


She talks all the time, sometimes in the middle of the night, and every morning at 5am. Here are a few clips of her talking..


Here she is trying to talk to Mungo..

She also wants to be standing all day long. She can't sit up yet, she doesn't really want to sit up though. She would rather be standing or rolling around on the ground.

Maddy actually was rolling over about a month ago and then stopped for some reason. But now she is constantly rolling over...

and over..

We can't believe how much she's grown. She is so active, I hope she slows down on the crawling and walking. I heard it's all over then. (=

3 comments:

Monica said...

She is adorable!! And getting so big!!

Matt and Mandy said...

I just ran across your blog, hope you don't mind :) Your daughter is adorable! Cute pictures! She is one lucky girl, she definitely will have tons of awesome pictures of herself :)

Alysha said...

What a cutie! I love that you make the same mistake I do when filming, I turn the camera sometimes too, because the frame looks better. YAY for being a still photographer!