Friday, March 13, 2009

Catching up...

It's been awhile since we have been able to catch up. We are finally settling down in our new home. It is half the size of our other house, so we found we have alot of "junk" to get rid of. It's a bad sign when you are all moved into your house and your garage is still packed to the cieling with no access. I don't look foward to cleaning that out, but at least if I do, someday I can hope to build my studio back in the garage.

One of my favorite things in our new house is our kitchen sink... No more baby bathtubs which we don't have room for anyways, I love it... Check out how long Maddy's hair is getting!
Maddy got an early birthday present from her Aunt Wendy, uncle George, and cousin Emily..
Check out just one of her cutest ever new outfits, and we especially love the super loud lawn mover which Maddy loves. Thanks guys!

Maddy wanted to say thanks too!And here are some of our favorite pics of Maddy. This is what happens when you refuse to take your morning nap. Happy Lunch Time!

This does not look comfortable..

We are not sure what to think about Maddy's new smile... I think she is just proud of her new top teeth?

And here is Maddy with Tanner, one of her potential future husbands... As you can see, I think Maddy is super excited to be practicing her engagement portraits with Tanner..
(also notice our very green island in the background, yes we are courageous, but we love it!)Check out Maddy's arm around Tanner's neck and her hand on his knee... Let's not show daddy these ones..


That's it for now! Have a great day!

3 comments:

Lindsay said...

I love all the pictures! Now that your in your house we need to come by and check it out. Glad to see all is well with you guys.

Katie said...

OH my gosh, so cute! I LOVE the green island! So retro and fun. Can't wait to see your new house!

Monica said...

oh my gosh...the smashed nose on the highchair picture is classic! So funny!