Friday, February 4, 2011

Happy New Years!

Maddy is so lucky to have such a close relationship with her Grandma Nguyen. I'm so glad she is getting the opportunity to learn Vietnamese and learn some of the Vietnamese culture. I especially love these cute AoDai dresses! They are just beautiful! When I got married to Tony I got to where one as well as all of the girls in my family. The colors are so beautiful! I love that I got to experience a traditional wedding ceremony.

Poor Mika is still sick with a double ear infection and 2 teeth coming in, so she didnt' get a dress this year and has to stay home, but Maddy was so excited that she was going to get to see dragon dancing tonight and wear such a beautiful dress! Thank you Grandma and Grandpa Nguyen!


Maddy's poses crack me up.. I never taught her this. Seriously. I think she's been hanging out with Grandma Nuttall and Nguyen too much!
The year of the cat! Maddy's bff or "her baby" Mungo.
Happy New Year!

No comments: