Monday, January 2, 2012

My New attempt at Blogging...

With my photography blog and work to keep up with it seems I have neglected my little blog. So I'm going to attempt this year to do a photo of a day blog post everyday! Yes, it seems alot for someone who hasn't blogged for half the year... but here goes!

Maddy is obsessed with Stickers and has been for a very long time. She also refuses to take naps with pants on. She loves creating things and works great doing her sticker "projects", glueing things to paper for hours, or playing with play-doh! Today she also made "baby cakes and baby snakes" with play-doh for 2 hours! I was loving some free time! Anyways, this was one of her first "projects" after her nap I guess! So we had to take this sweet pic to capture her in all her cuteness! I LOVE this sweet little photo of her. And I just noticed how super skinny her legs are! She is a skinny little girl, but this really shows her teeny tiny legs!


We also did a little photo-shoot for my friend Katie's MiaMoo necklaces and accessories today. So today I will have to of course post more than 1 pic! There are so many cute pics to choose from! Here are just a few. I'm sure they will go up for sale on the MiaMoo site soon, but in the meantime, here is a sneak peak of what is to come from MiaMoo very soon!













Mika looked so sweet in these photos. I think I should dress her in soft pinks more often! You would never know what a fiesty little girl she really is through these images! haha. I seriously love both of my girls so much. I think every single day how I never want them to grow up and how I am the luckiest mom in the world. Grateful.

No comments: